Data Protection Documents
As of 30th June 2022 previous COPI notices around information sharing during Covid have been removed. This means information is shared according to our Data Protection Principles and where necessary on a case by case basis.
The new Data Protection rules, General Data Protection Regulations, came into effect from 25th May 2018.
This means that the practice is now ensuring we are compliant with the new legislation.
This page will include leaflets and documents that you may find useful.
12th March 2021: Our updated telephone lines now have recording on them. When you contact the practice the main phone lines will be recorded and the message on the phones will inform you of this.
If you have any questions please do contact us at Oakwood Medical Centre first. Please contact Laura Clare, Practice Manager on [email protected].
These are all available in the practice in our main waiting area or please ask at reception for a copy.
- Data Flow Mapping 2022-2023 GDPR
- Data Flow Mapping Inbound 2022-2023 GDPR
- Amazon and EMIS Cloud Storage DPIA (Draft 10th June 2019) – for more information please see this page here: EMIS and Cloud Storage – Amazon
- GDPR Poster GP May 2018
- GP Privacy Notice Template – Patients (GDPR)
- GP Privacy Notice Template – Childrens (GDPR)
- GP Privacy Leaflet Patient
- patient online proxy consent form 2021
- GP Connect privacy notice – NHS Digital
- Summary Care Record supplementary transparency notice – NHS Digital
- Access to Health Records Policy and Disclosure of Personal Data Procedure 2021
- Oakwood Medical Centre Third Party Access to Medical Records Consent Form 2021
Our Data Protection Officer details are here:
NAME: Sharon Heath
ROLE: Data Protection Officer, South Cheshire and Vale Royal GP Alliance
EMAIL [email protected]