Blog Archive


How do I update my personal information?

From 2021 you can now use our Online consulting section on this website to update your details as it is saved into your record.  Please use the Administration function and let us know the details that require changing.  If this is for children in your household please ensure their names are on the form so we can update everyone.

If you have a new address please complete our change of address form or send us a note with the information on; we scan this onto your records so we can log where the change was authorised from.

If you are changing your phone number and are struggling to send in the details by post then please contact our reception team who will be able to update your details on our system.

If you have patient access online you can update your details online.